as of may 27th, i´ve been blogging for a year. it´s been fun sharing my natural hair photos and rants, my heart for God, my thoughts–organized or random–and of course most recently my peace corps experience with my family, friends and with whoever else decides to read. here are some interesting stats:
the three most clicked posts were:
- strengths and weaknesses, in which i talked about some of my strengths and weaknesses (big surprise), after having attended one of the school of esther classes at my church.
- pelo malo, which discusses the natural hair perception and prejudices in the dominican republic.
- back in the city, which was a feature about returning to santo domingo after technical training in the peace corps.
the three least clicked posts were:
- how did jesus fulfill the law, my commentary on romans chapter 3
- the sin-bearing servant, which is just isaiah 53.
- making decisions, a great sermon by TD Jakes via youtube
the most viewed (clicked-on) picture: the picture to the right of a braid out, which was from the fall flat iron post
the busiest day was tuesday, february 1, 2011, when pelo malo was published.
the post with the most comments: pelo malo
my favorite posts:
- thank God for water – a peace corps blog entry from training in the capital. having our water drawn from the cistern gave me a new appreciation for the story of jesus´s encounter with the samaritan woman at the well.
- “trying” to stop being self-centered – being taught that when it comes to your walk in christ, “trying” will get you no where.
- great michael scott quotes – do you like the office? nuff said.